Friction hinges are hinged arms which are installed in a concealed manner so that project-out windows can be effortlessly opened outwards. Thanks to the integrated adjustable friction mechanism, the window stays open at the required opening angle. This specially balanced hinge system is used primarily in curtain walls.
- Aesthetic appearance thanks to fully integrated, concealed hinge system.
- Extremely durable:
- Use of austenitic stainless steel maximises the lifespan.
- Reinforced hinge points.
- Vent height up to 2500 mm.
- Vent weight up to 180 kg.
- Maximum opening angle up to 50°.
- Different types depending on vent dimensions and weight.
- Application: aluminium, PVC and wooden windows.
- Tested and approved:
- Cycle test: 30,000 cycles = lifelong.