Business Developer DACH
Do you want to help our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work more efficiently and take it to the next level? If the answer is yes, we have the right challenge for you!
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and a creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities by visiting high potential prospect, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Defining and carrying out the short and long-term business strategy for the DACH by visiting our Key Accounts.
- Monitoring ongoing developments, detect new opportunities and make sure Sobinco is in the loop;
- Develop market strategies
- Develop a commercial network inside and outside the business;
- Identify & creating opportunities to engage the stakeholders in a frequent and structured manner;
- Responsible for cross-selling
- Identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers;
- Actively look for new customers by prospecting and networking.
- Manage the full sales process from first contact to deal closure;
- Develop & expand the online & offline communication channels
- Weekly reporting to the Sales Director.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Business (Mechanical or Civil Engineering, Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics or Economics);
- 3+ years' of sales or account management experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience within an engineering industry and/or branch is a major asset;
- Motivated, flexible, go-getter;
- Knowledge of the English language is essential, native German;
- Living in south-west Germany;
- Driving licence B;