Technical Field Sales DACH
We need your expertise to develop our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH). The ideal candidate is a motivated, experienced, technical salesperson. Are you the technical field salesperson we’re looking for?
- To maximise the customers turnover by promoting innovative Sobinco solutions.
- Build a strong client relationship and continuously monitor customer satisfaction throughout the entire process (from prospect to after sales).
- To be the main point of contact for all technical and commercial questions and you provide technical and commercial support.
- To provide comprehensive reports and analysis in relation to customer queries/complaints and in conjunction with other departments, e.g. R&D, Quality etc, prepared a detailed report on your findings to the customer.
- To supervise or handle on-site problems – technical queries.
- Ensuring data is kept up to date in the CRM system: visit reports, client information, etc.
- To identify and report on trends and sales opportunities in the market. Develop a helicopter view in terms of customer portfolio and full market dynamics.
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience.
- Experience within an engineering industry and/or branch is a major asset.
- Technical background and knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with a CRM system.
- Knowledge of the English language is essential, knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus, native German.
- Living in south-west Germany.
- Driving licence B.