Technical sales engineer Czech Republic and Slovakia
- To maximise the customers turnover by promoting innovative Sobinco solutions.
- Build a strong client relationship and continuously monitor customer satisfaction throughout the entire process (from prospect to after sales).
- To be the main point of contact for all technical and commercial questions.
- To provide comprehensive reports and analysis in relation to customer queries/complaints and in conjunction with other departments, e.g. R&D, Quality etc, prepared a detailed report on your findings to the customer.
- To supervise or handle on-site problems – technical queries.
- Ensuring data is kept up to date in the CRM system: visit reports, client information, etc.
- To identify and report on trends and sales opportunities in the market. Develop a helicopter view in terms of customer portfolio and full market dynamics.
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience.
- Experience within an engineering industry and/or branch is a major asset.
- Technical background and knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with a CRM system.
- Perfect knowledge of the English language is essential. Native Czech.
- Living in Czech Republic.
- Driving licence B
What we offer:
You will find yourself in a fast growing environment with many challenges! Stability, development, drive and respect are our keywords within Sobinco. We encourage entrepreneurship and development both in your own role and in the teams you end up in. Our focus is on appreciation and motivation to jointly determine the future of Sobinco!